Our 1-Day Retirement and Redundancy Workshop is designed and delivered by our experienced and qualified trainers. Our workshop is specifically for those who have or are about to retire or facing redundancy. We provide you with a packed day of information and guidance that will help you to hit the ground running when you start the next phase of your life.
We run a number of open workshops throughout the year that you can book yourself onto for £149 per person.
We also deliver workshops on site at your organisation’s premises, at a discounted corporate rate, for groups of up to 16 people. Alternatively we will source a venue for you.
Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
By attending one of our workshops, you will:
- Learn how to write a professional CV that stands out from the crowd
- Understand how you should prepare for and how you can succeed at interviews
- Learn where to find the best jobs to match your skills and experience
- Find out what employers are looking for in applicants
- Gain an insight into running your own business, especially if you hadn’t considered it before. Starting up is easier than you might think
- Discuss and share your concerns with those in a similar situation – the group mentality can be very supportive
- Consider what volunteering can do for you and what the options are
- Find out about the best options for retraining and personal development, including what support and funding is out there for you
- Learn how to properly benefit from networking, both online and in person
- Get the details you need about your financial options from our resident Financial Advisor
- Walk away with a personal action plan to ensure that you kick start your future, tomorrow
Our courses are run by accredited trainers who have worked in the private and public sector, have their own businesses and have been heavily involved in recruitment, so you can be sure that they have the credibility, knowledge, skills and experience to provide exceptional value for money for those who attend. Feedback from our course delegates has been excellent (see some of our testimonials on our homepage).
CV Support Service
It may have been some time since you have written a CV for yourself and the prospect could actually be quite daunting. Whilst you may not actually know where to begin, you should avoid the trap of simply downloading an online template and filling in the blanks. There is a real art to a good CV that goes beyond providing the relevant details in each section. Having dealt with and managed many CVs over the years, we know the tips and tricks to help you get past the various gatekeepers and systems designed to screen out the majority of applicants, so we can give you the very best opportunity of securing an interview.
Our CV support package costs just £249 and includes a full CV review and re-write with one-to-one support to ensure that you know exactly how to amend your CV for each job that you apply for. Our package will ensure that you do not waste valuable time applying for roles that do not completely match your skillset.
If your search for a new career isn’t quite going to plan and you find yourself spending a lot of time being productive but without necessarily achieving results, you could benefit from our experienced support.
Our career coaches will work with you, on a one-to-one basis, to provide you with the advice and guidance that you need. They will be there for you each month to help guide you through the job hunting and career changing minefield. Our goal-oriented coaching will ensure that you remain motivated and committed, doing things with a clear purpose, to provide you with the best chance of securing your next role.
Your first no-obligation session is completely free and then should you wish to take things forward, the cost is £69 per one-hour session, delivered via Skype. We recommend a minimum of one session per month, but some clients feel they need more.